A short note to say thank you for visiting (or remaining with) my little blog. It means so much to me to know that people in various countries are reading my simple offerings at this time, and that perhaps my words can make some difference in your lives. It makes me want to be a better writer and reader too!
I think that words and communicating positive messages about life, the Catholic faith, creativity, music, singing, and food for both the mind and soul are critical at any time, but especially now.
Your support helps me more than you’ll ever know.
Some of you are also bloggers and writers, be it as a hobby or otherwise – so you already know why this is our jam. It lights us up, yes?
You are feelers, sensitive to the glories of creation. You are Catholics, discerners, poets, travellers, gardeners, pet lovers, designers, deep thinkers, musicians, singers, doctors, health advocates, bookworms, faithful husbands and wives, singles, office workers yearning to break free, and so on. You want to have your say. You get it.
If you know of anyone else who may click with my content, please share this blog site or send them a link to a post you like below.
The MuSinGer is also on Twitter.
If you click on the bird to your right you will be immediately transported to other worlds, including:
- Short but deeply meaningful quotes.
- Poetry to delight your heart.
- Posts illustrating why I love my Catholic faith.
- The sayings and wise words of Catholic saints.
- Access to the best thinkers throughout time.
- Intelligent twitter feeds I subscribe to.
- Beautiful pictures and artwork.
- Soul edifying prayers.
- Comedy quips (always clean and safe).
- Inspirational tidbits.
- Important world news (*yawn*, but one needs to stay informed, right?)
- Quick links to newly-posted blog articles.
And so many other things which you will not find in this blog.
If you would like to subscribe (thank you if you already have!) it would make me feel all kinds of wonderful!
A heartfelt thank you, and please come again!
Image Credit: pixabay.com